Rimini Fiera ensures that disabled visitors can easily access and comfortably use the exhibition district, by providing the following services:
- Reserved car parks
- Entrances that can easily be reached using ramps
- Push doors
- Pavilions built all on one level and connected directly to one another
- Spacious eating areas designed to facilitate freedom of movement
- Fully equipped toilets
- Conventions rooms located upstairs that can be reached by using the lift
- Railway station on the Milan - Bari line that can be accessed by using the lift
- Wheelchair available near the first aid area at the south gate:
For reservation request for mobility aids (manual push wheelchairs), download the form here and email it to HELP DESK. You will receive confirmation of reservation.
Pickup of the aid will take place at the infirmary of the agreed entrance, upon presentation of identification (essential for pickup), and must be returned at the end of the day, even if the reservation is for multiple days.